Let us help you with the TRIUMPH LADIES HYTHE JACKET
Drop us a line with any questions or queries you may have and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!×
We have many ways to help you pay for your kit here at Webbs.
We offer Klarna which is an interest free way of getting what you need, when you want it.
There are no lengthy application forms and you can simply select Klarna as your payment method at checkout.
You have two options of paying nothing for 30 days from purchase date or choose to slice your payment equally across 4 recurring monthly payments.
See our Klarna page for full details.
Alternatively, for larger purchases with credit lengths of up to 5 years we also use Black Horse financing.
TRIUMPH LADIES HYTHE JACKET
Refined adventure styling with comfort and functionality from a jacket constructed with a breathable waterproof TriTech membrane lining. The jacket incorporates removable D3O® shoulder, elbow and back protectors while dark reflective inserts provide better visibility and is part of Triumph's unique Affix Series.
- Constructed with a TriTech waterproof membrane lining, offering high levels of showerproofing and breathability
- A DWR coating has been applied to the outer fabric which allows water to roll of the fabric rather than soaking in
- Fixed internal breathable AirFlow mesh lining
- Affix Series compatible
- Storm cuff at sleeves
- Air vents directing flow through main body
- Removable Airflow D3O® Shoulder and Elbow protectors (included)
- Removable D3O® BP4 back protector (included)
- Ergonomically shaped jacket construction for maximum comfort whilst riding
- Sleeve adjustment for a controlled and personal fit, whilst helping to maintain the correct position of the protectors
- Waist adjustment
Sizing Guide (cm)
- XS – 58-61
- S – 62-69
- M – 70-77
- L – 78-81
- XL – 82-89
- 2XL – 90-101
Whilst you probably know the approximate size you need, please allow for room to be comfortable, leather garment may need to bed in, whilst a thermal lining may take up more room internally. Please use the size guide to help in finding which size jacket you need, note this is only a guide and cannot determine an exact size.