Let us help you with the ALPINESTARS GP FORCE LEATHER JACKET BLACK
Drop us a line with any questions or queries you may have and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!×
We have many ways to help you pay for your kit here at Webbs.
We offer Klarna which is an interest free way of getting what you need, when you want it.
There are no lengthy application forms and you can simply select Klarna as your payment method at checkout.
You have two options of paying nothing for 30 days from purchase date or choose to slice your payment equally across 4 recurring monthly payments.
See our Klarna page for full details.
Alternatively, for larger purchases with credit lengths of up to 5 years we also use Black Horse financing.
ALPINESTARS GP FORCE LEATHER JACKET
The GP Force Leather Jacket is constructed from bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, Alpinestars world leading electronic Airbag Safety System, the GP Force Leather Jacket is equipped with strategically positioned vents and a detachable thermal liner, allowing riders to tailor the jacket to the elements for effective climate control. This jacket also incorporates Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Pro protectors for effective impact protection.
- Chest pad compartment designed to take Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest pads.
- Perforated leather panels are strategically positioned to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
- Stretch panels on abdomen, under the arms, and on the arms for an optimum high performance riding fit.
- Nucleon Flex Pro protectors on the elbow and shoulder for effective impact protection.
- DFS Lite protector on the shoulder for additional protection against abrasion in a key area.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN17092 standards - AA class.
Sizing Guide (UK)
- S – 38
- M – 40
- L – 42
- XL – 44
- 2XL – 46
- 3XL – 48
Take your normal size in this jacket, although if you need a thermal layer underneath you may need to allow for this in the size you choose. Please use the size guide to help in finding which size you need, note this is only a guide and cannot determine an exact size.